Experienced CRM Experts – with a proven track record of success.
Committed Resources – dedicated to providing the knowledge and care your project deserves.
Proven Quality – Our results speak for themselves. We have a list of clients who will attest to the benefits gained by selecting the BlackIron Group.
Objective Resources – We are an independent 3rd party serving your best interests.
We know that your budget is tight – we’re a small company too. But we also understand that salesforce.com® represents a critical investment for your company – and you want to – HAVE to – get it implemented well.
That’s the reason we created the Jump-Start family of services. We want to help you and you company see an immediate and dramatic Return on Investment on your salesforce.com® small business solution – in a week or less – focused on your business needs.
Designed for small-business customers with fewer than 25 users, Jump-Starts will address the specific requirements of your business. Our certified consultants will work with you to map solutions that address your problems and accelerate your success. We’re sure that with our 5 packages, one is just right for you and your business.
5 Packages Designed to Fit Your Budget and Needs
Expert For A Day
Not sure what you need – but know you need a little help? Our Remote Expert for a Day package helps you get a high level understanding of your salesforce.com® Professional Edition. Our certified consultants will work with you remotely to configure the tool according to your needs. All of this work will be conducted via GoToMeeting so that your administrator can begin to understand the work involved with configuring and tweaking salesforce.com® Professional Edition. The cost for this Expert for a Day package is $1,300.
This 2 day package allows clients with small salesforce.com customization requirements and limited budget to get a good start to their usage of salesforce.com® Professional Edition. Our certified consultants will work with you remotely to define your business processes with regards to Account, Contact,
Activity and Pipeline Management and configure the tool appropriately. In addition we will assist your team in defining and developing a reporting and Dashboard view to assist your company in analysis and support.
Finally, at the conclusion of the 2 day session, we will train your users, via GoToMeeting in a 2 hour session. The cost for this remote Jump Start is $2,600.
This 3 day package provides clients with a more robust start to your
salesforce.com® Professional Edition deployment. Our Silver package includes an on-site BPR session the first day, where we determine exactly how you will deploy the salesforce.com® system. Following the BPR session, our salesforce.com® certified consultants will ensure that the software
is configured to your needs and will assist you in driving your project to meet your defined business and project objectives. We will assist you in configuring:
- Contact and Account Management Configuration
- Activity Management Configuration
- Sales Force Automation (Opportunity Management) Configuration
- Report and Dashboard Development
- Development of an HTML Communication Template (for use in Marketing and Mass Email campaigns)
- Data Migration of Accounts and Contacts from a single source (1 Excel File, etc.)
- A two-hour Salesforce Training Session with your user base – conducted via GoToMeeting
We will also work with your administrator so that we can assure that when we leave, they are trained and understand the configuration as well. Our cost for this package is $3,900.
This four-day package provides much more value to our customers who are looking to get more out of salesforce.com® Professional Edition or Enterprise Edition. Our Gold package provides all of the extras our Silver package offers, in addition to:
- Marketing Automation Setup (Lead Auto Response Rules, Lead Assignment Rules and Lead Queues)
- Record Types and Multiple Page Layout set up (for Enterprise Edition)
- 3 Workflow Rule Builds (for Enterprise Edition)
- 2 HTML Communication Templates
- Data Migration of Accounts and Contacts from multiple sources or added data migration for Activities (from a single source)
- A two-hour Salesforce Training Session with your user base – conducted On Site
We will also work with your administrator so that we can assure that when we leave, they are trained and understand the configuration as well. Our cost for this package is $5,500.
This five-day package is the largest and most comprehensive of our salesforcecom® Jump-Start offerings. It is designed to help you get a solid running start using your Professional Edition or Enterprise Edition of salesforce.com®. Our Platinum package provides all of the extras our Silver & Gold package offer, in addition to:
- Campaign Setup (Marketing Automation)
- Custom Object Development (for functionality outside of traditional salesforce.com® functionality)
- 6 Workflow Rule Builds (for Enterprise Edition)
- 2 Dashboards
- 1 AppExchange Deployment (using one of the offerings from Salesforce labs)
- A two-hour Salesforce.com training Session with your user base – conducted On Site
We will also work with your administrator so that we can assure that when we leave, they are trained and understand the configuration as well. Our cost for this package is $6,900.
We know that BlackIron can help you quickly and affordably begin to discover all the benefits of a salesforce.com® implementation. To receive a data-conversion cost and timing estimate, please contact a BlackIron Group sales representative by calling 203.750.0645. or e-mail us at info@BlackIronGroup.com.
Training Assistance, Implementation Services, and Technical Solutions for the CRM sector.
“Thing BIG, Think BlackIron Group”
It’s easy and convenient to pay your invoice by credit card. You can use your MasterCard or Visa to complete your transaction. Simply fill out an on line form and we will take care of the rest.