Today’s businesses face constant change. You need to focus on maximizing profits by increasing sales and margin within their existing systems without taking on big projects at even bigger expense.
You get the New Release notifications from Salesforce®, and you are pretty sure there are new features you are could use, but you don’t have the time to figure it out. You have the sneaking suspicion that you are falling behind and not maximizing your investment.
Optimizing your existing salesforce.com® Software is a clear cut cost effective solution to increased efficiency and profits. Black Iron Group is here to help – with a suite of superior services – custom targeted to your salesforce.com® solutions, we can help you achieve success and increase ROI – with software you already own and trust.
Designed for small-business customers with fewer than 25 users, our “Re-Fine” System Refinement packages will identify areas and functionalities within your Salesforce.com® solution that you already own but are not taking advantage of. Our certified consultants will work with you to map solutions that address your problems and accelerate your success.
We’re sure that with our 5 packages, one is just right for you and your business.
Expert for a Day
Not sure what you need – but know you need a little help? Our Remote Expert for a Day package helps you get a high level understanding of your salesforce.com® instance. Our certified consultants will work with you remotely to refine the tool according to your needs and teach you new tricks and tips with the a tool that upgrades 3 times a year! All of this work will be conducted via GoToMeeting so that your administrator can watch and learn while we configure and tweak salesforce.com® for you. The cost for this Expert for a Day package is $1,300.
This 2 day package allows clients with small refinement requirements and limited budget to get a good update to their salesforce.com® system. Our certified consultants will work with you remotely to understand your business processes with regards to Account, Contact, Activity and Pipeline Management and modify and enhance the tool appropriately. In addition we will assist your team in refining and deploying a reporting and Dashboard view to assist your company in analysis and support. Finally, at the conclusion of the two-day session, we will re-train your users, via GoToMeeting in a two-hour session. The cost for this remote Re- Start is $2,600.
This three-day package provides clients with a more robust refinement of your salesforce.com® system. Our Basic package includes an on-site Systems Review session the first day, where we determine exactly how you will refine the salesforce.com® system. Following the SR session, our salesforce.com® certified consultants will ensure that the software is configured to your needs and will assist you in driving your project to meet your defined business and project objectives. We will assist you in refining:
- Base System Refinement (Accounts, Contacts, Activities)
- Introduction to Rollup Fields & Formula Fields
- Sales Force Automation (Opportunity Management) Refinement
- Report and Dashboard Refinement and Rollout
- Definition and Development of an HTML Communication Template (for use in Marketing and Mass Email campaigns)
- Chatter, Content and Social Contacts enablement and Salesforce training
- A 2 hour Salesforce.com training / Re-Training Session with your user base – conducted via GoToMeeting
We will also work with your administrator so that we can assure that when we leave, they are trained and understand the changes as well. Our cost for this package is $3,900.
This four-day package provides much more value to our customers who are looking to get more out of salesforce.com®. Our Advanced package provides all of the extras our Silver package offers, in addition to:
- Assistance with Lead Assignments, Auto-Response & Campaign Management
- Record Types and Multiple Page Layout set up (requires Enterprise Edition)
- Introduction to Workflow and Approval and 5 Workflow Rule Builds (requires Enterprise Edition)
- 2 HTML Communication Templates or Mail Merge Documents
- Deployment of salesforce.com® Quoting Application (base) or a single AppExchange Module such as Project Milestones PM or File-it (Dropbox)
- A 2 hour Re-Training Session with your user base – conducted On Site
We will also work with your administrator so that we can assure that when we leave, they are trained and understand the configuration as well. Our cost for this package is $5,500.
This 5 day package is the largest and most comprehensive of our salesforce.com® Re-Tool offerings. It is designed to help you get a highly refined version of salesforce.com®. Our Maximizer package provides all of the extras our Silver & Gold package offer, in addition to:
- Custom Object Development (for functionality outside of traditional salesforce.com® functionality)
- 10 Workflow Rule Builds (requires Enterprise Edition)
- 2 Dashboards
- A four-hour Admin Training course taught on site
- A two-hour Salesforce.com training / re-training session with your user base – conducted On Site
We will also work with your administrator so that we can assure that when we leave, they are trained and understand the configuration as well. Our cost for this package is $6,900.
In addition, we can help you with other offerings including:
- Customized Reporting – Spend time analyzing your business not building complex reports and time consuming ad hoc queries. Your resources, from sales reps to customer service agents, need up to the minute reporting to analyze business in today’s fast paced business environment. We are salesforce.com® EXPERTS! We quickly build and customize salesforce.com® reporting to meet your specific needs and requirements.
- 3rd Party Integration – We can seamlessly integrate your existing systems to and from salesforce.com®. Our Data Integration services enable businesses to maximize the potential of their existing data and manage rapid assimilation and integration of data. Our integrated stack of services include the use of the ERP API’s, sophisticated custom ETL tools, programming resources and an extensive QA process designed to reduce the need for our customers to over-spend for these initiatives.
- Implementation Assistance – Point Solutions – You may be using a wide variety of the salesforce.com® product suite, but perhaps you could use some assistance implementing some of the excellent “Point” solutions they offer – Data. com, Radian 6, Customer Portal, Knowledge, etc. We have successfully implemented the entire suite of salesforce.com® applications including the point tools and we are here to help.
About BlackIron Group
Black Iron Group is a boutique management consulting firm dedicated to the Retail & CRM sectors. With deep business and technology knowledge, we deliver superior design and implementation of strategy, technology, and process solutions.
Our services are flexible. Our firm has spent over 70 years collectively in the IT sector and we understand CRM and Retail like no one else. We can help with sophisticated, multi level complex projects, or small–scale simplified installs, as well. And, as experienced project managers, working on million dollar projects for many years, we can deliver full– scale project management and implementation services. We will be your “On Demand” services partner, similar to the way Salesforce.com® delivers your state–of–the–art CRM solution.
With over 600 deployments and counting, we know that BlackIron can help you quickly and affordably begin to take advantage of all the benefits of the salesforce.com® system you already own.