BlackIron can help manufacturers achieve CRM Success with Salesforce
I hope everyone is staying safe and figuring out how to adjust to our new normal. At BIG, we’ve been working on resources for our Salesforce customers, and for those who are considering implementing a CRM. We want to show manufacturers that BlackIron can help manufacturers achieve CRM Success with Salesforce, with BlackIron at the helm.
There are many types of manufacturers, but for simplification, and how we think we can begin the conversation, we are breaking them down into 4 distinct types:
- Repetitive Manufacturing and Distribution – basically “Widget” manufacturers. If you produce the same product mix, with no customization for specific clients, then we think of you as a repetitive manufacturer…
- We have clients like Zwilling J.A Henckels who fall into this category. For almost 300 years, Zwilling has made high end cutlery for homes & restaurants. They sell through major retail partners, William Sonoma, Bed, Bath & Beyond, etc. as well as regional and local supply and kitchen shops.
Where can CRM Help?
We think that Repetitive Manufacturers have 3 VERY clear paths to success using Salesforce CRM.
- Repetitive Manufacturers strive to be onsite with customers to build and develop Relationships (Account Management)
- They strive to analyze vast amounts of data to understand Sales and Product mix, client saturation and margin impacts (Data Analysis)
- And they want to connect and inform their clients and prospects along with way with new product information, promotions and updates (Marketing Automation.
Over the next couple of weeks, we intend to highlight CRM success in each of these manufacturing disciplines. Today, we offer this short video that details out how a Repetitive manufacture could utilize Salesforce to achieve CRM Success. We will cover the main 3 areas listed above in detail.
But we would love to hear from you – if you like this video, if it’s too long, too short, to detailed, too high level. We’ve done a ton of these videos – so check those out here. Our goal is to give you an idea of what Salesforce can do for you. Even if you’re marginally using salesforce, we want to show you the art of the possible.