Physician Referral Management (PRM) Playbook
Boston IVF is an example of a client who is using PRM to improve their reach. Boston IVF is a national leader in reproductive care and fertility research. Back in 1986, BIVF was founded on the philosophy that research, innovation, comprehensive care, and respect are all essential to achieving the best fertility outcomes and experiences for their patients.
- At its most basic definition, Physician Referral Management defines the process by which patients are transitioned to the next step in their care. The next step can be a referral to a specialist, but it doesn’t necessarily have to be to another physician.
- In many cases, the referral is to another service, for instance, a weight loss specialist, or drug addiction treatment. Referrals can also be made to a specific testing facility, a dialysis center or even a referral for a specific Medical Device.
- Prospects who rely on referrals for new patients are keen to understand the effectiveness of their Referral Management Strategy. Often this is haphazard or non- existent. This is where we can help. Prospects in this segment Provide Specialty Services, or offer specialty devices.
Understanding the Need
We think these are the main areas of business where clients who need Physician Referral Management struggle and where Salesforce can be of greatest immediate value. Key to this sector is Account Management and Data Analysis.
In the links below we cover typical issues and ”How We Can Help” – the Questions you need to ask – and the Answers you need to figure out the best mix of products.
- Account Management – Health Cloud and Maps
- Data Analysis – Platform Cloud and Custom Programming
- Marketing Automation – Marketing Cloud
- Challenges and Risks to the Sales Cycle
Useful Tools for the PRM Sales Cycle
Share this Demo Video with your PRM Prospects!
This link will take you to our YouTube Channel – and a link to a quick Video Demonstration of Salesforce for PRM. Feel free to share this with your prospects as it gives a quick into and a good visual representation of what Salesforce can look like in a PRM Environment
Use these slides for use in Initial Scoping Sessions
This link will take you to a set of Slides that you can use in your discovery sessions. In it, you will find a page of our PRM Logos, a custom “Circles” chart that shows the general clouds with graphics, and a Product Matrix, showing Clouds and general applicability. Finally, we built a series of Scoping questions, for use in initial calls.
And Print this PDF of HLS PRM Playbook
Finally, this link will take you to a PDF of the HLS Physician Referral Management Playbook you can use as a Desk Reference. This details out in text everything we tried to detail in these links and videos for PRM Prospects…